Creative Collaboration Photoshoot
Saturday, November 3, 12–5 p.m.
Work alongside two local photographers to scout and take the perfect picture. Designer Chris Glass will begin the workshop, explaining lessons learned from his People’s Liberty project photographing Cincinnati neighborhoods. After gathering tips about how to set up a great photo, join celebrated local photographer Michael Wilson to take that superb shot. Following the workshop, Wilson will develop and deliver a printed photograph and the corresponding negative to each participant. This workshop will allow you to see the world through a photographer’s eye, and experience the creativity that comes from artistic collaboration.
$75 for Taft members and FotoFocus Passport holders; $85 non-members. Limited space.BUY TICKETS
Saturday, November 10, 3–5 p.m.
Transform your favorite photo into a one-of-a-kind ornament! Participants will learn how to use decals to transfer photos to glass. Choose from an array of colorful glass bases and personalize your ornament with decorative glass.
– Workshop takes place at the Brazee Glass Studios, 4426 Brazee Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
– $25 per ornament for Taft members; $35 per ornament for non-members.
– Participants should email their photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “TAFT Ornament Workshop November 10” at least 1 week in advance.
Get in the holiday spirit with a wreath-making workshop with designer and florist Patricia Campos from Una Floral. Use a mix of traditional and unusual greenery to create a beautiful wreath to brighten your home for the holidays.
- $65 for Taft members; $75 for non-members.
- Suitable for all skill levels. All supplies included. Limited space.