Your support is important to us!
It allows us to do all that we do, from keeping up the house, now almost 200 years old, to maintaining the high level of programming and exhibitions over 61,000 visitors have enjoyed this year. Please consider an investment in this home that is considered one of the treasures of the greater Cincinnati community. Our home is your home!
Ways to give
- A donation can be given to the Museum at anytime. It can come in almost any form—cash, stocks, or bonds. Donations can also be made to honor or memorialize someone.
- Planned gifts are “planned” over a specific period of time, or at some time in the future. Most people use a tax adviser or lawyer to assist them with planned gifts. The gifts can come in a number of forms, including charitable bequests (money, personal property, or real estate), life insurance (a charity is assigned ownership of a new policy), or gift annuities.
- For an electronic gift of stock, wire transfer or stock certificate, please click here for instructions.
- Support the Taft while shopping at Kroger by signing up for Kroger Community Rewards.
To make a gift or learn more about how you can support the Museum, contact:
Deputy Director of Visitor Experience and Vice President of Philanthropy
(513) 352-5133 or email@example.com